Friday, January 29, 2010

Prayers Please

We are not sure what has been troubling Matthew overnight but they put the breathing tube back in and we are waiting for cardiology. I got a call at 5:30 to come to his room as they were preparing to do the procedure. He had very loose stools for the last 12 hours and I asked about dehydration a few times yesterday but they told me it was because of his withdrawal from the sedation/narcotics. I hope the dehydration was the cause of this downturn and that he wont need to go back in for a second surgery. His mitra valve does have a significant leak but the cardiologist (up till today) have all said it was "an acceptable amount".

Prayers please.
Thank you,
Lori & Mike

5 comments:

  1. you got 'em (prayers)-i offered my holy communion for him today, got the priest's (from st. patrick's/st. anthony's, hartford), my mom's, my wife oren's, and friend big tony's, prayers too.
    sincerely
    justin paulin

    ReplyDelete
  2. More prayers coming your way. Keep us posted.

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think of your little man everyday and continue to pray for God's healing powers. Deb Ello

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots and lots of prayers everyday for Matthew.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many many continued prayers for Matthew and your whole family.

    Jen D

    ReplyDelete