After 54 days in two different hospitals, enduring two surgeries and countless needle pokes for IVs and blood draws Matthew has finally made his way home. The house is a little chaotic and it will take a while to sort out our new schedule but being home feels really good.
I'll try to get a couple pictures posted and write a little more tomorrow but for now I have to create a dosing chart for all of Matthew's medicines (ok so I am an accounting geek).
Lori
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I found your blog through the babycenter group for tube babies. Congratulations on bringing Michael home! May God continue to carry him close during his recovery and always.
ReplyDeletep.s. - I am also an accounting geek (well before I was a mom anyway, but the inner numbers girls still rears it's head most days). I too, have spreadsheets for medications.
Woo Hoo!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO exciting!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll call you later!!!
Leslie
Great news!!! I'm sure you're all excited to be home and together again.
ReplyDeleteNatalie
Woo Hoo!!!! Awesome news!!!! Fantastic! :-)
ReplyDeleteWill call you soon. Or you can call me anytime is good for you...not sure of your schedule. Please let Andy and me know what we can do to help you guys out! We are so close by, there has to be something we can do for you! Jen