Friday, March 19, 2010

Getting back into the routine

Hello all, I just wanted to post a quick update to say all is well. Matthew is gaining weight and smiling lots. We are trying to work out some sort of routine with sleeping and eating. It’s been a little rougher since my parents had to return home. To have my Mom for two months and my Dad for nearly all that time was great. Now it’s back to reality.

Some of our friends and family (and a couple friends of friends) got together and created a fund for Matthew to help us with the extra expenses we incurred while in Boston. We are truly blessed to have such caring people in our lives. Thank you! It was something we never would have asked for or expected but we totally appreciate it.

Speaking of thank yous….I have not forgotten my manners. Thank you cards from Matthew’s baptism and other gifts received over the past few months are coming soon. I just have to find the energy to try to keep my handwriting legible! If I do miss someone please forgive me. You should see my "in bin" in the office. Its a disaster zone.

I should get back to bed now. Just gave the little man a bottle and some medicines. We should be able to get at least two or three more hours of sleep in before Mikey and Mary get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment